SkS Weekly Digest #17
Posted on 26 September 2011 by John Hartz
The ongoing conversation with Dr. Roger Pielke continued in the comment thread to Dana's second article, SkS Responses to Pielke Sr. Questions. That interchange generated a third article by Dana, Pielke Sr. Agrees with SkS on Reducing Carbon Emissions. Whether or not Dr. Pielke will choose to post comments on this article remains to be seen.
Toon of the Week
The Week in Review
Here's a list of aticles posted on SkS during the past week.
Here's a list of articles that are in the SkS pipeline. Most, but not necessarily all, will be posted during the week.
- The Climate Show #19: A Tale of Two Poles (John Cook)
- Monckton, the Anti-Nurse (Dana)
- Pielke Sr. and SkS Disagreements and Open Questions (Dana)
- Rebuttal to 'Climate Skeptics are Like Galileo (Tom Smerling)
- Warming Island was not a Separate Island Before 2005 (logicman)
- Sea level rise due to floating ice? (Martin S)
- The Last Interglacial Part 4 - Oceanic Influences (Steve Brown)
- Between St. Roch and a cold place (J Murphy)
- Greenhouse Gas: It's not just about CO2 (Mythago)
- Not so Permanent Permafrost (Agnostic)
- Abrupt Climate Change - Its Causes (Agnostic)