SkS Weekly Digest #22
Posted on 31 October 2011 by John Hartz
For the second week in a row, the findings of the Berkeley Earth Surface Temperature study (BEST) were again the primary topic of discussion on SkS with the publication of two additional SkS articles, Bad, Badder, BEST and Yes, It's Still Us, and It's Still Bad. In addition, the recent dialogue between SkS and R. Roger Pielke Sr. was wrapped-up in Pielke Sr. and SkS Dialogue Final Summary.
Toon of the Week
The Week in Review
Here's a list of aticles posted on SkS during the past week.
Here's a list of articles that are in the SkS pipeline. Most, but not necessarily all, will be posted during the week.
- Extreme Events to Increase with Global Warming (Rob P)
- Sorting out Settled Science from Remaining Uncertainties (Dana)
- Watts, Surface Stations and BEST (logicman)
- Singer's comments on BEST results: a debacle (Riccardo)
- Baked Curry: The BEST Way to Hide the Incline (Dana)
- Eschenbach's BEST? (Rob Honeycutt, Dana, Glenn, Kevin C)
- Economic Growth and Climate Change, Part 1 (perseus)
- Is there a case against human caused global warming in the peer-reviewed literature? Part 1 (James Powell)
- The Last Interglacial: Part Five - A Crystal Ball? (Steve Brown)
- New tool clears the air on cloud simulations (John H)